Site Inactive
Membership
Server Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Raid Progression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaos Guard - Kel'Thuzad Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Voltanos
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: App: alexjst

The application submitted by alexjst is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Voltanos
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kel\'Thuzad
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Fury

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself.:
I'm currently in the guild as Volltanos and Gnarlmane. Looking for a guild that loves to have fun, meet new people and play games together. I don't take myself too seriously, and I like long walks on the beach.

What is your prior raiding experience?:
MoP, Vanilla WoW

Do you have a computer capable of handling 20-man raids? If possible, list your PC specs.:
Yup. i7 blah blah blah. Shouldn't have any issues.

What do you have to bring to Chaos Guard?:
Looks like I'm the first warrior to sign up on the site, so there's that . I'm patient and don't mind teaching people new things.

What do you hope to achieve if you were to become a member in CG? (What do you believe Chaos Guard can do for you?):
I want to become a reliable member of the team, lead some dungeon groups, help the guild get geared up.

If possible, provide damage meter or World of Log's meter. Screenshot works just as well.:
Depending on the fight in SoO I've seen 6-9k dps

On a progression boss, the guild has been routinely wiping to a mechanic you view as being simple. Aggravated at wiping for the last few hours on a mechanic you have down pat, what do you do to handle the situation?:
Identify those having issues and submit a request to boot them. haha kidding - identify those having issues, explain the solution, make sure its understood and continue on

If Ben has 40 figgity's on his collar and each figgity contains 4 Ferens, how many Ferens are on his collar?:

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaos Guard - Kel'Thuzad Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: