Site Inactive
Membership
Server Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Raid Progression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaos Guard - Kel'Thuzad Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koot!
In-Game Rank 4

re: App: Koot!

The application submitted by Koot! is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Koot
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kel\'Thuzad
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Feral

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself.:
I'm 26 and RL friends with Voltanos. We're both from Toronto... #WeTheNorth

What is your prior raiding experience?:
I've raided from Vanilla up until MoP. Vanilla, BC, and WOTLK were my hardcore days, with a Monday - Friday raiding schedule. Since then I've toned down my raiding schedule. Looking forward to what WoD brings!

Do you have a computer capable of handling 20-man raids? If possible, list your PC specs.:
Yes! "Solid" ISP as well.

What do you have to bring to Chaos Guard?:
Dedication, loyalty, and a sense of humour. I promise I'll try not to say "eh?" too much during raids.

What do you hope to achieve if you were to become a member in CG? (What do you believe Chaos Guard can do for you?):
Definitely want a solid raid team that can clear the content, but it's equally important to find a place where everyone enjoys enjoy each other's company. The latter is key to get through progression nights.

On a progression boss, the guild has been routinely wiping to a mechanic you view as being simple. Aggravated at wiping for the last few hours on a mechanic you have down pat, what do you do to handle the situation?:
I'd message the people struggling with the mechanic to see if I can explain things better. I'd offer to be the "marker" to be followed. Lastly, I'd tell the guild to turn down the suck, and turn up the win. :)

If Ben has 40 figgity's on his collar and each figgity contains 4 Ferens, how many Ferens are on his collar?:
160?

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaos Guard - Kel'Thuzad Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: