Site Inactive
Membership
Server Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Raid Progression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaos Guard - Kel'Thuzad Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maeveri

re: App: Maeveri

The application submitted by Maeveri is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Maeveri
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kel\'Thuzad
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself.:
I've been playing WoW for 9 years now Currently work full time hours at a preschool as a young support teacher

What is your prior raiding experience?:
Being a casual player up until Cataclysm where I started raiding in DS normals and a few heroics. Worked my way through MoP and after having issues with my computer came back to complete SoO normal during 5.4.

Do you have a computer capable of handling 20-man raids? If possible, list your PC specs.:
Yes. AMD FX 8320, 8gb of 1866 ram, nvidia gtx 970, 1tb 7200 rpm HDD

What do you have to bring to Chaos Guard?:
Strong leadership potential due to leadership programs I took as a kid as well as my experience as a youth leader for teens and a support teacher. Ive also been told I bring a very positive vibe around with me. I was also named Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" in 2006 (look it up).

What do you hope to achieve if you were to become a member in CG? (What do you believe Chaos Guard can do for you?):
I hope to be a part of a friendly guild with goals that match mine. Also raid progression through WoD

On a progression boss, the guild has been routinely wiping to a mechanic you view as being simple. Aggravated at wiping for the last few hours on a mechanic you have down pat, what do you do to handle the situation?:
I would calmly suggest different ways to approach the fight, go over the mechanic again and make sure everyone is clear on it. Prioritizing a positive attitude and optimism

If Ben has 40 figgity's on his collar and each figgity contains 4 Ferens, how many Ferens are on his collar?:
160 Ferens

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> Never
Thralldslaya

re: RE

It looks like he's done a solid job gearing up this far. Prior raid XP seems to be lacking a bit, but looks like he's been competent enough to at least clear heroics this xpac. What do you guys think?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: